Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Well the past few weeks have been a little crazy for us. Anthony has been crazy busy at work. He is always working about an hour away, gets there at about 6 am, and has not been getting home until about 6! It's going to be like this for a while. While the overtime is good for us it is so exhausting for him. I am a very proud wife! My luck with work has not been as great on the other hand. Ever since the salon I was working at went out of business I have been on the most exhausting search for a job. I got a temporary job after the salon went down but that only lasted for about 2 and half months. Then I worked at a very slow salon for 2 weeks and got offered a position with a company with great benefits and pay so I quit the salon to go work for a creep who later fired me for my personality! So now I am working yet another temporary job until I can find something permanent and stable. I interviewed for a data entry position and they called be back for a working interview. That was today and I think it went well but who knows. I will pray I get a good phone call out of it and start soon! We will see. Oh, yeah, getting back to the creep I worked for. I got in trouble for his tea being brown...What the *&%$???? Anyways, that is their loss, not mine.

Anthony and I are loving the married life! We struggle with our finances but who doesn't these days? I love cooking for him and we take care of the house chores daily together. We make a great team and are so lucky and happy to have what we have. We are looking forward to Heather's wedding! It should be a blast. We are so happy for her and can not wait to cry when we see her at the alter. Until next time! Adios!



1 comment:

  1. Hang in there sis! Something will come up for you soon! Thanks for posting!! :)

    ReplyDelete